the world of fadefast

----- Random musings on life, work and stuff that interests me. -----

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I have been very lazy of late, I have not been updating this as much as I had hoped to, and that is my bad. But I don't really have any news, so that's why!

Coming up soon, will hopefully be the tale of the Great Ireland Adventure, to take place in the first weekend of October. That should be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to introducing some of my best friends to some of Ireland's finest attractions and hostelries.

What else has been going on? Work work and more work really! So instead of a proper update, 'cos I've got nothing to say, I'll let other people do it for me:

  • Falling Over Spaceships
  • An excellent review of Jump London
  • Anyone good at Scrabble?
  • The new REM song, Bad Day (excerpt from RemHQ.com)

    That's what I've been reading today!

    Enough.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home