Well well well. What a bonkers busy time at work I have been having. Thankfully as of right now (well, in 2 minutes anyway) it should all slow down when the accounts of my major client finally go to the presses.
Anyway, that means I can finally go on holiday. Woohoo! Off to New York, Chicago and Davenport with me, using the kind services of British Airways, Airtran, Dollar Rent-a-car and the kind hospitiality of White House Hoteledit: link removed, see above, Cass Hotel and the lovely Anna and her folks.
So that's all good. But in the last five minutes I have suddenly been struck by the thought - what exactly should I be thinking about writing in this here blog about my holiday? Is it best to write about the experiences I have, the media I encounter (eg the US tv and radio networks, the NBC studio tour I'm hoping to go on), the services I use (like those fine companies above)? Where should my blog be situated?
And more to the point, who is still reading it now that IRC is in full force?
Then it struck me. Who cares? This collection of random musings is for me really, and the people who read it (I presume) care about me and what is going on in my life to at least some small degree. Or, alternatively, you stumble onto this site looking for songs by Spaced Ghost or Avril Lavigne's home phone number. (Damn, done it again!!!)
So I'm just going to muse about what I feel like at the time. Sorry if that disappoints you but that's just the way it is :)
Alternatively, you can influence the way that the whole thing works by clicking on that "Comments" word just over there. Use it! I might even give you a mention.
That was deep and meaningful wasn't it? Screw it. MythTV 0.9 is out.
Anyway, that means I can finally go on holiday. Woohoo! Off to New York, Chicago and Davenport with me, using the kind services of British Airways, Airtran, Dollar Rent-a-car and the kind hospitiality of White House Hoteledit: link removed, see above, Cass Hotel and the lovely Anna and her folks.
So that's all good. But in the last five minutes I have suddenly been struck by the thought - what exactly should I be thinking about writing in this here blog about my holiday? Is it best to write about the experiences I have, the media I encounter (eg the US tv and radio networks, the NBC studio tour I'm hoping to go on), the services I use (like those fine companies above)? Where should my blog be situated?
And more to the point, who is still reading it now that IRC is in full force?
Then it struck me. Who cares? This collection of random musings is for me really, and the people who read it (I presume) care about me and what is going on in my life to at least some small degree. Or, alternatively, you stumble onto this site looking for songs by Spaced Ghost or Avril Lavigne's home phone number. (Damn, done it again!!!)
So I'm just going to muse about what I feel like at the time. Sorry if that disappoints you but that's just the way it is :)
Alternatively, you can influence the way that the whole thing works by clicking on that "Comments" word just over there. Use it! I might even give you a mention.
That was deep and meaningful wasn't it? Screw it. MythTV 0.9 is out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home