Woohoo! Right then. Can I just say that broadband rocks? BROADBAND ROCKS! I take back all the bad things I have ever said about Telewest....... er, no, actually I don't. I like broadband though :)
In other news, I've now moved into the other room in my house. It's a really nice room, and I've got lots of lovely new furniture and stuff. Unfortunately I have to work tonight so I'll start that now... but I just wanted to say a few things:
* I'm still as happy as I ever was, even more so in fact
* Happy Birthday Cat for either yesterday, today or tomorrow, depending on which time zone you're in!
* Broadband means I can listen to so much radio and download so much stuff it's not even funny
* MSBLAST.EXE is a pain in the ass (the blaster virus got in but couldn't get out!)
* That's it I think!
I think i'll try and stuff some more updates in during this week as I think of it.
In other news, I've now moved into the other room in my house. It's a really nice room, and I've got lots of lovely new furniture and stuff. Unfortunately I have to work tonight so I'll start that now... but I just wanted to say a few things:
* I'm still as happy as I ever was, even more so in fact
* Happy Birthday Cat for either yesterday, today or tomorrow, depending on which time zone you're in!
* Broadband means I can listen to so much radio and download so much stuff it's not even funny
* MSBLAST.EXE is a pain in the ass (the blaster virus got in but couldn't get out!)
* That's it I think!
I think i'll try and stuff some more updates in during this week as I think of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home