oh, and - thanks guys for getting IRC back. It simply means that I can spend more time than ever online!!!
Previous Posts
- So the "activ8" stuff was an ad for AOL 8.0. Boooo...
- Well a couple of things to update you on. I'm ver...
- Well a couple of things to update you on. I'm ver...
- Advance warning: HACK SHOW THIS SUNDAY 2-5PM Yes...
- Howdy Blog. How are you? I'm at home at the momen...
- Drunk. Drunk is the way to be. I thought I could...
- I'm warning you blogger, if you mess with my templ...
- Well, in a fit of boredom, I've been doing some an...
- OK, just a quick update. Got MythTV going over th...
- OK, so she has. Congrats Relly!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from paulhardman. Make you own badge here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home