So the "activ8" stuff was an ad for AOL 8.0. Boooooooring!
Hopefully my workload should quieten down again very shortly, with an end to the job I've been on. Because of this, there's not much news at the moment from my end.
The US trip is creeping closer, so I've got to have a look for hostels and so on in the city. Ah well, thank god for the Internet!
My phone is screwed again, so apologies if you've tried to call me in the past couple of days. New one tomorrow or Monday!
Had a lovely email from someone working on the Henry's website yesterday, saying thanks for the review and asking what a blog was. That was nice! I will no doubt go and have a look to see how he came to the site.....
Big Brother has started again, and after my initial excitement, this year's housemates seem to be pretty boring. We'll see how they do.
OK, it's late and I'm going to bed. More soon.
Hopefully my workload should quieten down again very shortly, with an end to the job I've been on. Because of this, there's not much news at the moment from my end.
The US trip is creeping closer, so I've got to have a look for hostels and so on in the city. Ah well, thank god for the Internet!
My phone is screwed again, so apologies if you've tried to call me in the past couple of days. New one tomorrow or Monday!
Had a lovely email from someone working on the Henry's website yesterday, saying thanks for the review and asking what a blog was. That was nice! I will no doubt go and have a look to see how he came to the site.....
Big Brother has started again, and after my initial excitement, this year's housemates seem to be pretty boring. We'll see how they do.
OK, it's late and I'm going to bed. More soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home