the world of fadefast

----- Random musings on life, work and stuff that interests me. -----

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Long time no post...

Look, OK, no empty promises this time. I'll update the blog just when I feel like it, which (lets face it) is not very often. ;-)

Besides, no-one reads this gibbering do they?

First thing to note is that http://photoblog.fadefast.co.uk now redirects to my page at Flickr, which is where i upload lots of silly photos that I want the world at large to see. So look there; that's much more likely to get updated than this blog, I'm afraid.

Most importantly, is the news that Emily and I are now engaged! I think I managed to tell just about everyone I know in the weeks just after the big day, but I have declined to add many details about how the deed was done. It was in the first seconds of Jan 1, 2005 that I proposed, and when eventually Emily realised that I wasn't actually messing around, that I was serious, and that the ring I was holding actually was real, then she said "yes" and we were all very happy :)

And that's all I have to say on the matter. I believe the ring can be seen somewhere on my Flickr photostream (see the address above? good.) and at a later date, all the relevant details will be revealed - just keep 12 August 2006 clear, please?

Having said all that, we're in the process of buying a house at the moment, which will mean I'll be moving (again) pretty soon. Hopefully anyway! And now that I've realised I can blog from email, maybe I'll do that on my phone - as I guess Eircom and EsatBT will snarf up my broadband somewhere along the way.

So, it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home