No news really....
...just a little update.
Everything is going well, the job is good (3 months into it, and it only feels like a few weeks!) and I am finally rediscovering my love of music thanks to 96FM, RedFM and Audioscrobbler (and a CD ripping tool!). I am currently very much enjoying The Killers - Hot Fuss, Scissor Sister's selftitled album, lemonjelly.ky, and Robbie Williams' Greatest Hits to rebalance my pop quotient.
That's about it really - and it's December 1st, I haven't done any Christmas shopping, but the lights are up!
Just one other thing - Spread the word - GetFirefox. That is all.
Everything is going well, the job is good (3 months into it, and it only feels like a few weeks!) and I am finally rediscovering my love of music thanks to 96FM, RedFM and Audioscrobbler (and a CD ripping tool!). I am currently very much enjoying The Killers - Hot Fuss, Scissor Sister's selftitled album, lemonjelly.ky, and Robbie Williams' Greatest Hits to rebalance my pop quotient.
That's about it really - and it's December 1st, I haven't done any Christmas shopping, but the lights are up!
Just one other thing - Spread the word - GetFirefox. That is all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home