Ah, I'm tired. I've decided that I don't like the darkness. That's very different to saying that I don't like The Darkness 'cos I do.
I'm just fed up of getting up in the morning and going to work IN THE DARK and getting home IN THE DARK. And yes, I know that it's only November and there are many many months of darkness ahead.
Also, in this gap right here, I feel compelled to talk about a few things, and apologies if this sounds like Pat's blog, because I've just read it and it's no doubt influencing me!
We all trooped (well, I drove to London to meet the others) to see Dave Gorman at the Bloomsbury Theatre last Sunday. It was GREAT. I can't tell you too much about the show, 'cos Dave basically made us promise (until we felt really guilty) that we wouldn't spoil the shows for other people. So go see it (find the dates on the website above) and laugh until you think that you might seriously have some sort of seizure.
And the other thing is a song, that is capturing the hearts and minds of a lot of people, and by the time it gets released *everyone* will love it. Seriously.
It's Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Pat - not what you said!) and it's great. It's really slow and sorrowful, and obviously it's a cover of a Tears for Fears song, but it's really really good. Listen to it and imagine you're in your own little mad world.
It's coming out as a single soon, but for now you can get it on NOW 56 or on the Donnie Darko soundtrack. The original track is on the Tears for Fears Greatest Hits type thing.
Anything else? Erm... Slight disappointment today as far as the "top secret plan" goes, but it's only a small setback. And it's not even a confirmed small setback either. Are you confused yet? 'Cos I am.
Oooh, yes. I knew there was something else. I got me an XBOX! Woohoo! It was a multipack thingy from Game in the Bullring and I am very pleased. Next purchase for it is Project Gotham Racing 2 and a second controller :)
Could I get any more hyperlinks in this post? Probably.
I'm just fed up of getting up in the morning and going to work IN THE DARK and getting home IN THE DARK. And yes, I know that it's only November and there are many many months of darkness ahead.
Also, in this gap right here, I feel compelled to talk about a few things, and apologies if this sounds like Pat's blog, because I've just read it and it's no doubt influencing me!
We all trooped (well, I drove to London to meet the others) to see Dave Gorman at the Bloomsbury Theatre last Sunday. It was GREAT. I can't tell you too much about the show, 'cos Dave basically made us promise (until we felt really guilty) that we wouldn't spoil the shows for other people. So go see it (find the dates on the website above) and laugh until you think that you might seriously have some sort of seizure.
And the other thing is a song, that is capturing the hearts and minds of a lot of people, and by the time it gets released *everyone* will love it. Seriously.
It's Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Pat - not what you said!) and it's great. It's really slow and sorrowful, and obviously it's a cover of a Tears for Fears song, but it's really really good. Listen to it and imagine you're in your own little mad world.
It's coming out as a single soon, but for now you can get it on NOW 56 or on the Donnie Darko soundtrack. The original track is on the Tears for Fears Greatest Hits type thing.
Anything else? Erm... Slight disappointment today as far as the "top secret plan" goes, but it's only a small setback. And it's not even a confirmed small setback either. Are you confused yet? 'Cos I am.
Oooh, yes. I knew there was something else. I got me an XBOX! Woohoo! It was a multipack thingy from Game in the Bullring and I am very pleased. Next purchase for it is Project Gotham Racing 2 and a second controller :)
Could I get any more hyperlinks in this post? Probably.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home