the world of fadefast

----- Random musings on life, work and stuff that interests me. -----

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Right then, I'm back! Posting more regularly - ha.....

Well I'm just back from London where I attended Mr Paul Hammond's flatwarming party - during which he was very proud of his .net magazine article as part of the BBCi team. And rightly so!

I also heard a number of very interesting things this weekend, including some ******* about ***************. Can't possibly repeat what I've heard......

And then I went to RaW to enjoy the spectacle of Paul and Mark's "Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave" show. Quality it certainly was!

So now I'm knackered - all ready for another fun week at work. Hopefully I'll be in the office all week this week, so that'll be nice. Hopefully anyway. At least it's a 4 day week!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home