the world of fadefast

----- Random musings on life, work and stuff that interests me. -----

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Well this post comes live from my adopted room just outside Cork in Ireland. Studying hard as ever (!) whilst listening to some quality radio - RedFM, 2fm, and 96 to name but three. All good fun!

No news really, apart from I am scared at the roaming bill I'm going to have when I get back. I've had more pointless calls from work this week than ever before I'd think!

Er, what else is going on? We went to the cinema last night and saw The Bourne Identity, quite liked it! Think it'll be a night of pizza and DVDs tonite, go out for dinner tomorrow night then out on the lash Friday. Lol, how quickly a week can be explained away!

Come on BlueYonder! Your web mail is being very slow today! Sort it out, how else am I supposed to keep contact with people?? Hmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home