La. I don't seem to have updated this thing like, forever. But I've been busy, that's my excuse.
So, I've moved, and knackered my ankle in the process. I am limping everywhere, but at least it is getting a bit of sympathy! The house is great and is slowly but surely being sorted out, will get cable tv and phone on Sunday, so I finally get my internet access back! I miss email........
Then I go back to college. Great! Will do the pre-course reading at the weekend I guess, not really in the mood for it but it'll get done.
Find out if I get to keep my job on 2 Sept. Hopefully everything will be OK and normal service will resume from then on. Until then, however, it'll be preying on my mind.....
So, I've moved, and knackered my ankle in the process. I am limping everywhere, but at least it is getting a bit of sympathy! The house is great and is slowly but surely being sorted out, will get cable tv and phone on Sunday, so I finally get my internet access back! I miss email........
Then I go back to college. Great! Will do the pre-course reading at the weekend I guess, not really in the mood for it but it'll get done.
Find out if I get to keep my job on 2 Sept. Hopefully everything will be OK and normal service will resume from then on. Until then, however, it'll be preying on my mind.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home