Flickr.com
My head HURTS. I don't know why I have such a bad headache but I do.
Not really much to report currently. Work is, well, work, and it's cracking on as ever. Everything else is going well!
I've been looking at these various Friend-Of-A-Friend sites recently, and I think I'm registered on a few of them. The one I'm most impressed with is flickr.com as it's got a really nice flash interface, and allows you to share photos with a group as well as just chat and create linkages between people.
So if you know me, I'm on there - come find and talk to me! I'm not conviced about so much private information being made public by these sites, but hey ho, it's all good fun until someone loses an eye :)
Not really much to report currently. Work is, well, work, and it's cracking on as ever. Everything else is going well!
I've been looking at these various Friend-Of-A-Friend sites recently, and I think I'm registered on a few of them. The one I'm most impressed with is flickr.com as it's got a really nice flash interface, and allows you to share photos with a group as well as just chat and create linkages between people.
So if you know me, I'm on there - come find and talk to me! I'm not conviced about so much private information being made public by these sites, but hey ho, it's all good fun until someone loses an eye :)

<< Home