Three cheers for the nutter who thought that searching for Avril lavigne's home phone number would actually have that information, and that they'd find it on fadefast!
Previous Posts
- I came on here tonight with the intention of blogg...
- First of all, just want to say a big thanks to Dav...
- Hmm. My page appears to have disappeared from blog...
- OK, had to add this one. In a moment of boredom, I...
- I have always wanted a tshirt with my email addres...
- And again, thanks to the good and great Pauly G fo...
- Pauly pointed out on the phone the other day that ...
- And it's good to see that my stylesheet works perf...
- Well hello there! Long time no Blog, so I thought ...
- Ok, quick update for now. 1) Failed case study e...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from paulhardman. Make you own badge here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home